Create Folder / Icon on Program List

1. jporch316

jporch316 Well-Known Member

Is there anyway to create an icon on the actual program list called "Games" for eample and containing all the gsames ive downloaded.

Ive used apps organiser to label my games as games!

cheers

Advertisement
  2. Terry1100

Terry1100 Well-Known Member

That's a tidy solution - I'm still playing with homescreen layouts (with so many to play with)

Slightly O/T
    Currently I just keep the games as shortcuts on the far right screen.

Third right is camera/media/music
    Second right is utilities
    Centre has inboxes, people and calendar
    First left is the people widget giving me 6 top "speedials"
    Second left is "Sticky Memo" widget with a couple of seprate notes.
    Far left is a gallery slideshow (but only until I find something more useful to put there (soemthing navigation/GPS possibly)
  3. WilfMoralee

WilfMoralee Well-Known Member

Not as far as I know, but you can create a folder called Games on the homescreen and have them all in there, then you don't even need to open the main menu :)

Is there a way to delete some of the homescreens. I'm a very tidy person and only use three, so can I get rid of the other 4? can't seem to find that option without switching to another home alternative, but could have missed it...
  4. jporch316

jporch316 Well-Known Member

If you use the andorid home screen / interface instead of the HTC sense you will get 3 screens instead of 7. A centre screen and two side screens
  5. WilfMoralee

WilfMoralee Well-Known Member

How do I get the Android screen on the tatto, can only find the options for Sense or Orange homescreen (which is even worse!)
  6. ankitez

ankitez New Member

Hi,

I am trying to pull the .Nmea file from the GPS folder but I could not find the GPS
    folder under my android folder. I am using android 1.5.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Ankit
  7. simpel

simpel New Member

Go in where you uninstall your programs by default "adminstrer programs" (not sure what that button is called in English) and find the sense UI "HTC Sense" and go in to it. Press the "Clear standards" (again not sure what that button is called in English, I come from Denmark and have my phone in the Danish).
    After this is done press you home button choose the default start app(Start).
    To reverse just find the default start app in "adminstrer programs" go in to it and press "Clear standards" then press home button and choose "HTC Sense"

Have only had the phone 1 week ;) but I think the Sense UI tons better, stille I think you guys should have the choice since HTC don