Create Meeting Event

Last Updated:

1. pararig33

pararig33 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all I looked all around and I couldn't find anything here about Create a Meeting Invitation anywhere. If there is one I'm very very sorry.

But here is my problem. I use to have a blackberry and with it I could create an Event and I could invite other people from my email listing. Guess you would call it invite recipient. What I would use it for most is like when I take my wife to her doctors I would get a new appointment time from them and instead of taking the appointment card from them I would add it to my calendar and send it to my boss and myself at our work emails. He would accept it and then it would be on his calendar at work and I'd do the same thing. I know you can do this in google calendar while on a computer but, how the heck can you do this from the phone?? I have the HTC Hero :)

PLEASE help me :)

Advertisement
  2. anthonyaykut

anthonyaykut New Member

Funny, tried o do the same thing last night - and spent two hours playing around and came to the conclusion that this is not possible on the Hero (yet)? Or at least not on the stock calendar app.