create new mail folderGeneral

Last Updated:

1. inline6power

inline6power Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

how do you creat a new folder in the stock mail wiget? i have a couple of e mails i want to save on my phone but the only folders it will let me put them in is trash, draft, or inbox. how do i creat a folder and put e mails into them? thanks.

Advertisement
  2. allensull

allensull Member

I have wondered about this as well, but so far have not found a way to do it.

Allen

3. Shnuddy

Shnuddy Well-Known Member

Any folder you create in your computer email app will appear in your Eris mail app like magic ;)

4. mslisaj

mslisaj Well-Known Member

That worked in with my Gmail account but my other email address I couldn't create that new folder. I ended up forwarding mail I want to save on my phone from my regular email account to my Gmail account and then save it in the folder that I could get to "Magically Appear"..

Just my solution.........

5. allensull

allensull Member

I use a pop3 account and only use Gmail to store my calendar and contacts. I wish there was a way we could make folders for our pop3 email accounts.

Allen

6. mslisaj

mslisaj Well-Known Member

Yes, my "other" email account is a pop3 and I can't create a folder there. I believe it's just one of those shot comings of the program that haven't been addressed yet. I'm not a programmer but I think adding a commend to create optional folders wouldn't be that big of a deal. I'm sure it will come in time....... Lets us hope at least........... :eek:

7. allensull

allensull Member

I love the phone and I hope they do make the change where we can add folders to our pop accounts.

Allen