1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Creating an app from a JAD/JAR file?

1. airmanswife

airmanswife New Member

I recently downloaded a mobilespy but the instructions for it (for me at least) are basically foreign! I've done everything I can (by googling answers over and over) to figure out where I am going wrong and why it wont download on my phone so please help me out on this! I have a MyTouch 4G phone and I am usually very advanced at dealing with these kind of technilogical problems, however with this I have no clue what I am doing. I will post the instructions that I am having a hard time with... They are actually the very first ones, lol...

STEP 1
    Download and install the Blooover 2 and save to hard drive. (For me this is a .JAD file. I have downloaded it, unzipped it to my desktop but when I try to transfer the file to my phone it does not show up - on my phone or it says it cannot open the .JAD file.)
    STEP 2
    Open up the application and let it load up. (I can't open it. I've tried AndExplorer and AppExplorer - neither of these helps. AndExplorer will not open it and AppExplorer says there are no Midlets? Whatever those are?)

So basically I know that I have to convert this into an application of some sort. I've tried www.netmite.com to do that (get an APK) but how do I get THAT on my phone to run?!

Advertisement
    :
  2. highlordazrael

highlordazrael New Member

Did you ever get this solved?
  3. KaosStorm

KaosStorm Well-Known Member

The only way I found to work around the JAD/JAR to apk issue is by using this particular webpage.

With this, I got a java game into an apk and installed in my sister's android. Good luck.
  4. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

Mobile Spy says they support Android on their site. Sounds like you just got the wrong version.

Also, please note we cannot provide support here for any warez (not accusing anyone of anything, just a reminder).
  5. So is this pretty much a waste if money? Sister called me asking to help install this and I can't seem to figure it out
  6. divinebovine

divinebovine Well-Known Member Contributor