creating new picture foldersSupport

Last Updated:

1. tha_dude34

tha_dude34 New Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone explain to me on how I can create separate picture folsers on my phone? For instance, if I want an album dedicated to my car and another album with vacation pics, how would i do this? I tried creating a folder with my phone hooked up to my pc but the folders won't show up. Any ideas?
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. DragonRose

DragonRose New Member

I set the device as a disk drive to the computer, and just added folders. My current structure is as follows:
    Code (Text):
    1. Root
    2. |- Media
    3. |- - Photo
    4. |- - - Backgrounds
    5. |- - - Hotties
    6. |- - Movies
    7. etc.
    The phone will automatically find the folders. If you do not have a computer close to do that, a program such as Astro for the phone can create new folders and whatnot.

EDIT: By the way, movies and photos recorded on the phone are sent to the DCIM folder. I don't know if the phone will recognize subfolders in DCIM, so I just put a 'media' folder under root for all my media, then subfolder that.

3. denise1768

denise1768 Well-Known Member

Definitely setting up as hard drive is the easiest way, or you can use a program called "astro".

I created an "images" folder under the "SD" folder, and then folders under that. It will then show up in your gallery application. The only problem is that when you take pictures, it still saves automatically to the "camera" folder. You still will need to organize each time.

Denise

4. tha_dude34

tha_dude34 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the help!
    I'll see what I can manage!

Taylor-