Creative Mobile Drag Racing, guide, tips and tunes

1. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

get there awesome game here.
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.creativemobile.DragRacing&feature=search_result

Learn to play here.
    Drag racing guides and tips by Pro Tunes - YouTube

Try the tunes here and win :)
    NEW v1.6 Tunes - YouTube
    Cars with TUNEs - YouTube

Join the discussion here.
    Forum for Drag Racing @ Android/iOS • Index page

enjoy the links guys, this should help you win more on this game. great for burning time at the Dr office waiting or on the john LOLs.

iPhone app link http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drag-racing-pro-tunes/id502248064?ls=1&mt=8
    Android app link https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Kay Apps LLC

Advertisement
  2. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

bump, something to play on thanks giving day.
  3. k.Bom

k.Bom Member

Hi,

I have a question about this game. I look at youtube and his game is different than mine. When start, he press paddle one time and engine rev is still high while I have to hold paddle until light is green. Do you know why? Or there are many game version? I play with ipad and SS GSII.
  4. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

If you watched the guides you will see he explained that 2nd gear launches start that way.

Hold down the gas and slide finger over top of shifter. Kinda hard to tell from video, but he never lifted his finger from the screen.
  5. greatndit

greatndit New Member

please help,
    i'm running drag racing version 1.0.9 , i can't register to the internet. it said "failed to register (997)".
    now i want to upgrade my game version but i don't know how.
    any solution?
  6. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

Drag Racing - FAQ | Facebook

check that link out, you can email creative mobile if the FAQ doesnt help.
  7. k.Bom

k.Bom Member

thank you,:)
  8. k.Bom

k.Bom Member

Hi again,

I just downloaded a Bluestack software and installed to my computer. The program allows me to play this game via pc. Do you know how I can press Nos button together with gear shift? It basically plays with mouse and there is only one mouse in computer so I can't do both functions at the same time.

thank you,
  9. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

i've never tried blue stacks but i've read there are hot keys. perhaps look if there are settings to tell you which. but i would try the normal game keys such as...

wasd, and the arrow keys.
  10. k.Bom

k.Bom Member

I found it (A=NOS). The game quality is much worse than playing with Andriod or iPad. My time is app. 0.3-0.5s slower than usual and engine sound is delay too. I like iPad.
  11. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

12. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

giving out a Christmas tune so come cast your vote.
    voting ends Dec 18th 2011

highest votes will have a 2nd and 1st gear tune with a video for driving instructions. This tune will be close to world record time so you will beat most racers out there.

cast votes here.
    Drag Racing Pro Tunes | Facebook
  13. phyberoptix

phyberoptix New Member

You can also find tunes for just about every car @ www.jfracing.org without having to go through forums unless you want to.
  14. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

Did a little browsing on the site and i can confirm that some of the tunes were taken from Apps, and other forums (dragracingforum.net)

Please give credit to the people that created the tunes, a simple thanks to so and so and where the tune came from would suffice. As long as the tune was taken from a forum for the public to see its all good. But, if you are sharing tunes from an app you may want to reconsider, those are copyright material and Google Adsense have been known to take action.
  15. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

Fan requested Tune

16. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

17. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

18. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

19. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

check out the video of a pretty fast level 3 skyline doing 9.947 pretty much never loses a race in pro league and very easy to drive once you get the hang of it. even if you get a bad launch you can still get below 9.999
    if you want the tune is on the app drag racing pro tunes.

add racer name Pro_Tunes to your friends list if you want to race the ghost.

https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Pro Tunes

20. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

a couple more tunes. these were requested tunes. not the fastest for the level but still a lot of fun to drive.

here is the full playlist if you like more tunes.

Cars with TUNEs - YouTube
  21. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

22. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

Career Mode - YouTube

this is a 3 part video of all bosses and the tips you'll need to know to beat them. On the iPhone the level 10 Aero for 1 mile is the hardest car to beat but is a chump on Android. You will need a fully upgraded Aero to beat the 3rd from last boss as shown in video. The Veyron SS level 10 is also faster then Android version but not hard at all 7.303
    last boss is a joke at 10.951
    The real boss is the 16.752 level 10 1 mile aero.

23. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

24. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

Here is the playlist for all the bosses that you can play offline in training mode. For the most part its pretty easy since you can use a higher level car and actually for some levels you must in order to beat the boss.
    But if your short on cash and have a limited garage, just tell me what you have to work with (car, level) and i'll tune a 2nd gear launch for it to show you what it should be driving and you'll then get an idea of what bosses you can beat with it.

When i first did this back in June of last year i didn't remember the 1/4 miles bosses being so hard. I was pretty sure i only needed to use a level 5 car to beat the level 4 boss but for the rest i could use same level car. Perhaps i was mistaken or its been updated with tougher bosses.

TRAINING / OFFLINE BOSSES - YouTube

Offline / Training Bosses on iPhone
  25. paigow

paigow Well-Known Member

This video will teach you how to take a 1/2 mile tune and adjust it to run the 1 mile track. you can do the opposite and turn it into a 1/4 tune as well.

it will beat the 1 mile level 7 aston martin in career mode