• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Creative Zii Egg, the Itouch killer?

Creative has begun creating a media player that will run their very own OS caled "Plasma", however the nifty device can also be ordered with the Android OS aswell, and judging by this picture on their official site:

Zii.com

It looks like it will release with Android 1.6 (Donut)
It also looks like the android version of the device will be available in a media player and a phone, however I'll be looking forward to the media player. Here are some of the specs for the nifty device!

"

Ehh android 1.6 and $399 is a turn off for me. I like the cameras and the device itself looks nice. It sounds cool and I know it will most likely be cheaper when they release and actual consumer version but will it still have android then? Based on reading their site it sounds like they are pretty set on their Plaszma OS. I dont know, I personally am not feeling it, but maybe it will turn out good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones