Credit Card Processor AppGeneral

Last Updated:

1. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just curious if there is an app on the android market that would allow me to do credit card processing thru my phone. I've seen the attachment hardware for the iphone and also the straight software where you enter in credit card information manual into the phone.

I did a search but did not find anything, hopefully there is one out there or one in the works

This would be a huge thing for me, as I currently do a lot of mobile credit card processing with a machine that costs me a lot of money would be great to get rid of it

Advertisement
  2. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

3. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

I have a retail store, and use a company called Heartland Payment systems for my credit card processing, all processing is done through a browser. If none of TT2's suggestions strike your fancy, you could look into getting set up with them. Or check with your current vendor to see if they have an online option.

4. ChiTownJim

Right now I use a mobile machine that runs off sprint, it works pretty good but it's expensive.
    I run a restaurant / catering company and we do a lot of corporate lunches and most pay with a credit card, so we were looking into some of these mobile ones since we use multiple drivers. I'll have to check out some of the links above see if any of them also offer a place to add tips, as that's how most of my drivers (and myself lol) make money

5. Evil Sports

Evil Sports Well-Known Member

Jim, I have a sports equipment company and really could use the ability to charge cards with my phone as well when Im at events, especially one that could interface with paypal. Did you or anyone else find a solid solution.

6. ChiTownJim

I use a mobile credit card processor that works on Sprints network it's a normal credit card machine . I thought the idea of being able to do it on my phone wa sgood but I really need it to print reciepts also. So as novel as it sounds I stoped looking into the software