Credit union member discount

Last Updated:

1. kristv

kristv Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just wanted to mention this in case it hadn't been said here before. When I went into the local Sprint store and was discussing switching over from AT&T, etc., one of the guys started asking me questions...who do I work for?, did I bank at a credit union?

Apparently, if you bank with a credit union, you can get your activation fee removed and get 10% off your monthly Sprint bills. While 10% isn't necessarily as much of a discount as some might get from their employers, you can always call up after signing up with them (and getting your free activation) and have Sprint change your discount to what you're entitled to by your employer.

Just thought some of you might want to know.... :)

Advertisement
    dr.pepper1 likes this.
  2. flynlow

flynlow Member

Yup. Another reason to like Sprint. I get 18% off and have never paid an activation fee. I get that discount on all my lines, not just mine (the primary). I can't complain.

3. kristv

kristv Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nice! I guess my company is working on getting a 16% discount (it's currently 8%), so I'm looking forward to that. Our contract runs up on Nov. 3rd and this is one of the biggest reasons we are looking to make the switch to Sprint (along with the much better family/data packages!).

4. dr.pepper1

dr.pepper1 Well-Known Member

More info about this:
    Fill out the online form or
    Call (Sprint) 1-866-853-4931. You will need to provide customer service with the discount code MCUWS_ZZZ.
    Credit Union & Sprint