Distroid Member This Topic's Starter

Aww, nobody's got nothin nice to say about Cricket's Kyo-Zio? :(

Advertisement
  2. Swizz

Swizz Well-Known Member

It's not the Zio, it's Cricket

3. Distroid

Distroid Member This Topic's Starter

Lmao that's funny. esp cuz in Cricket forums, they all rag on the fact that it's a Kyocera.

Cricket really is a great company as long as you use it the way it's supposed to be used, and pay your bill on time.

4. WaVeS

WaVeS Well-Known Member

Will this phone be CDMA only?

5. dreamer111

dreamer111 New Member

Hello guys.
    Did anyone try Zio on PagePlus yet? Does it work?

I'm only interested in voice/texts, - don't care about the data. :)

Let us know.
    Thanks

6. jcaf77

jcaf77 Member

its a great phone for the price and especially the all inclusive plan for $55, can't beat that if you are in a cricket market... now i hope this gets rooted soon!

7. lpnalda

lpnalda Well-Known Member

I think their android plan is really not bad at $55. And it's without a contract! Only thing I'm skeptical about is what features I'd be able to use on the partnered coverage areas (which I guess is their name for roaming). I'm also concerned a bit about the text size on the thing, as I'm visually impaired. I do plan on downloading the talkback API and all the apps that use that. :)

8. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Well-Known Member

I have never had a problem with Criket. Lots of friends have lots of problems with other carriers. Not to mention, big bills. Criket is not so bad; every problem you have with Criket is likely duplicated across all other carriers, I'll bet.

I have no problem connecting. No problem getting my mail. No problems whatsoever.

Bob

9. javajoe96

javajoe96 Member

I have been using CricKet for over 2 years now and never had any big problems. My service has been as good or better than any other provider I have used before. Now this is all based if you are in there limited areas and are fine with that and for me it is. I just got the Zio a week ago and I am only paying $59 and change a month, $55 plan and about $4 and change in taxes. And I am using the S*$% out of the unlimited data. Constantly streaming audio and various things. My major problem is the battery, but then again that is the problem on most smart phones.

10. XboxOmac

XboxOmac Well-Known Member

CricKet is really good actually. It offers unlimited everything for my Zio. It's both cheap and reliable. Unlimited data=awesomeness.