Criticize Me Please ;)

1. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Well-Known Member

Hey, this is my first attempt at making anything GIF related but i want some good critisism please, imho i think its too jumpy, anyone know how i can remove this?

Thanks

Shotgunfool

[​IMG]

333 Frames later and this is the new result.

Tell me what you think

Edit: Changed speed frames appear.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Robchaos

Robchaos Well-Known Member

Nice looking first attempt. once the droid gets down to hero and is jumps on it, that is fine. Can't you just add some frames where he is dropping down.
  3. mia_doa

mia_doa Active Member

very nice, I like it the way is.
  4. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

This is exactly what he would need to do ... the more frames the smoother it will move. It will increase the file size though.
  5. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

You spelled destructive wrong as well.
  6. shotgunfool

Aha What a fail ;)
  7. GAMERIG

GAMERIG Active Member

thats super-cool
  8. Edward Turner

Edward Turner Active Member

Your hair is too long.
  9. shotgunfool

Thanks for that ;)

guess i should have named the title, Criticize my Work please ;)
  10. Mr Marcus

Mr Marcus Well-Known Member

I like how when he lands, he turns 'HERO' into 'HO'. I can think of a couple people I might send that image to.....
  11. jasperwill

jasperwill Well-Known Member

the top one of him jumping definitly needs to be smoother, the bottom one is pretty smooth, but still a little jumpy.. where would you be using this gif at???
    i would love to see the bottom one being the loading screen for when the phone turns on. the top one i wouldnt like as much for that but i could see other people loving it. (i always like to have a progress bar while loading something.)
  12. meanm50

meanm50 Well-Known Member

You should make that first one to say various other devices too. Like have the android squish 'Eris' or 'Incredible'...