1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Crocodile Keyboard update CK2 learning as I go

Last Updated:

1. Croc_old

Croc_old New Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 9, 2010

I have just spent the best part of this year working on the new version of the Crocodile Keyboard called CK2.

It was re-launched last Friday in the market with an update going out to anyone with the original keyboard this week.

We had a lot of information and feedback from users of the original telling us what we had done right or wrong, (Mainly wrong I must admit) and we have tried to incorporate as many of these ideas and suggestions into CK2 as we could.

One of the main things was that we never had the same request for the colours of the keyboard, so with this version have used vector graphics for a couple of reasons.

First of all the keyboard is drawn to whatever the screen size is by the phone so we should always have perfectly drawn keys, and secondly it gives the user complete control of the colours on the keyboard.

There have been other major changes in the way the keyboard is navigated, and we have also added predictive text based around a learning dictionary.

So this is not just your typical app update, we have started from square one and built from the ground up.

I would really like to hear from people who have downloaded the original version and compare it with this new one and tell me what they think.

Best wishes,