Cropping Wallpaper Work-Around???Support

Last Updated:

1. brokenbracket

brokenbracket New Member This Topic's Starter

I've been searching on this forum for hours now and can't seem to find any information on a work-around for cropping images for the wallpaper on my Samsung Moment. I've tried "Wallpaper Set & Save" and it just crops it automatically.

I just installed the ADW Home Launcher and I can get up to 7 screens on it... but for some reason, my phone still wants to perform as if it's running on 3 screens. So it just automatically crops it. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. forty9er

forty9er Active Member

When on the screen that has the wallpaper image. Try to hold down on the screen and move your hand out toward the edge of the picture. This is how I corrected the cropping.

3. brokenbracket

Nah... here's a little more info on my situation that I forgot to include...

I'm trying to take a 960x480 image and use it as my wallpaper, but my phone makes me crop it down to 640x480 because it doesn't realize I'm trying to use a 960x480 image for 7 screens. Instead, it thinks I'm just using 3 screens.

What you're suggesting is just cropping the image. I want to use the entire 960x480 image... if that helps...

4. htcman724

htcman724 Well-Known Member

are you running a custom rom,kernal,or are you on stock?

5. brokenbracket

Stock I do believe.

6. htcman724

htcman724 Well-Known Member

if your running stock then theres no way around it that i know of even thought you dl the home luncher the moment is only set up to do 3 screens there for on stock it will on do 3 screens even though you have 7.