CSR don't know what their talking about

Last Updated:

1. meow70

meow70 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have a receipt for an Incredible to be shipped by 7/26 so I thought I'd give CS a call and play dumb since I have called several times before and they have said I have to wait till the 15th to get the X. This guy tells me he can do an exchange...which he supposedly did and I was on hold for 3 or 4 minutes while he "processed" it. Then he tells me to go online or to a store and do a preorder. I asked him TWICE...I can do an order online for the motorola X right now? He said Yes..it's a preorder...I said...Why can't I just order with you right here on phone?...He said his system will not allow him to put in an order but the online system will. So of course I go online and there is no where to order or "preorder" which I already knew. Just goes to show depending on which rep you get they will tell you different things and most don't know jack! I have no idea what he did to my order for the Incredible, whether it's canceled or not, but I don't want it anyway.

Advertisement
  2. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

yeah well i could have told you this. I think the guy just wanted to get u off the phone which he did

3. 2009m6

2009m6 Well-Known Member

lol, try again until you get a drone that is programmed to help and has not blown a fuse yet. Those are very rare to come by, but they do exist

4. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

or do like everyone else and just wait until the 15th to get the phone its not that big of a deal geeze.

5. meow70

meow70 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I knew too just thought i'd try since some are saying the are getting theirs. Everyone is calling CS and reporting what they are saying when they don't know shit and it depends on what rep u get on what info u get. 1 more week!!

6. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

yeah im sure you can wait another week if not then oh well you are SOL anyway

7. sanjeeva7

sanjeeva7 Well-Known Member

That's why they are a CSR - they are clueless.