Cupcake - Video Playback Problems?

Last Updated:

1. NiN^_^NiN

NiN^_^NiN Member This Topic's Starter

I did the manual update that was here and have played with the phone and everything works better but the built in video app doesn't work properly.

If i load a youtube video the video only shows the first frame and thats it if i seek to another place it will show maybe 2 frames then stop yet audio works fine the whole time.

I have tried going from high quality to standard quality with no luck.I have even tried to play some mp4 files that work perfectly fine before i updated and now they do the same thing shows the first frame and freezes the video but audio plays and same thing if i seek it will show maybe 2 frames and just freezes but audio still plays and i can do everything else like seek pause etc

Anyone else have this problem with video?

I thought maybe my phone was full so i uninstalled some apps and even at 15mb free on the internal memory its still the same

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

I think you might tell people reading this a bit more info ....

Like version 1.5, 1.51 ??? and which update procedure you used ....

:cool:

3. NiN^_^NiN

NiN^_^NiN Member This Topic's Starter

Version 1.5

It seems to be working perfectly fine now it just fixed itself go figure no reboots

Cool thing is it remembered where i stopped watching the video and asked if id like to resume from there :)