• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Curious..who's SF now wields a scratch or crack :(

I have had mine for about a month and I purchased Realook's Screen protector from Amazon. You get 2 and it is like $11 shipped. I have yet to see a scuff, scratch or anything on my screen.

My point is, no matter what type of glass, plastic or what-have-you the screen is made out of, if you want to keep your phone looking good, give it some love! Seriously, the gorilla glass is a good thing to have but protection is better! Didn't you learn that in high school health??

Upvote 0
The thing I like the most about this phone is the screen. I don't want to cover up the best part of this phone. Nekkid since day one and not a mark, and I pocket it all the time. I have tried many diff screen protectors and I just can't stand the look or the feel.
Here is the cool part. The phone is kinda slippery and a PIA to get the rear cover off when popping in my spare battery. What I did is get a vzw soft black gloss silicon case. I did a lil experimenting and took off the back cover to see how the silicon case would fit with the back off. To my pleasure it fits damn near perfect. It killed two birds with one stone for me. Very nice to handle now, and I can pop in my spare battery in a flash. Very happy with this setup !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones