Current Inc owners who are gamers- Start testing!General

Last Updated:

1. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Surely one of you folks is a gamer. Please test Nesoid, Snesoid, Gensoid and any other Oid that makes you happy :) Please test for:

1. Optical control have any chance to be a playable control function?
    2. How well does the touch controls work?
    3. Responsive?
    4. Consistently allows at least two simultaneous presses... three perhaps?
    5. Games playable?

Nexus touch control for games sucked, so I hope the panel was improved way above the one on Nexus.

BTW, we already know the touch panel is "responsive" but the actual applied speed for game control being playable is different than an accepted speed for browsing, etc.

Advertisement
  2. AkoCham

AkoCham Member

I would like to know this as well. Since multi-touch is becoming standard in more Android phones recently, the developer should really start working on multi-touch controls that work well for all touch-screen Android devices.

Snes4iphone and Nes4iphone apps do this perfectly and I hope the *oid apps are like this someday.

3. TzuDohNihm

TzuDohNihm Well-Known Member

I've been looking at info on NESOID but don't seem to be understanding the ROM portion. Do you download batches of games or can you find individual game titles? I'd like to play Rygar and the Ducktales game they had.
    Help is appreciated and PM if it is info that would violate any rules.

4. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

You can do both, you can download each rom seperately or download whats called a romset which is a bunch of them, such as all titles starting with the letter S,T,0-9 or whatever. Just make sure you own the rights to the game (ie: the game cart itself) or else you'll be in violation of the law.