Custom Core i7 Quad Core PC w/ 23" LED HD MonitorFor Sale

1. rossmathis

rossmathis Well-Known Member

Selling an awesome, custom built gaming computer. This thing is truly a beast. Boots up super fast. Loads programs and games even faster!

Specifications:

1. Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    2. Intel Core i7-2600K 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) Quad Core CPU
    3. OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SATA III Solid State Drive (SSD)
    4. G.SKILL 8GB DDR3 SDRAM
    5. Western Digital Black 1TB Hard Drive (HDD)
    6. NVIDIA EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit Graphics Card
    7. ASUS 23" LED FULL HD 1080P Monitor
    8. Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse.

Not only good for just gaming. Ideal for film, photography, web browsing, email, facebook; the list goes on. Comes with everything you'll need: computer, monitor, keyboard & mouse.

More than $2,000 originally went into this build.

I'm only asking $1,000 for everything, and that includes the cost of shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. blackjaguar25

blackjaguar25 Well-Known Member

Damn. If I only had the money.
  3. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

That's certainitly a nice system and I've missed a couple threads in here but you need the note with your username and date, Ross. ;)

BC
  4. rossmathis

I'm also open to trades (i.e. tablets, laptops, smart phones, etc.)

Sorry for the extended delay. I forgot about this post momentarily. I'll try and get a verification photo up when I get home this afternoon. Thanks.
    Bob Cat likes this.
  5. blackjaguar25

blackjaguar25 Well-Known Member

Well I have an Asus transformer 300 with dock. Mint condition.
  6. rossmathis

Well there's obviously a major price difference. But if you want to work something out then feel free to PM me.
  7. imnotmikal

imnotmikal Well-Known Member Developer

Not a bad system, good luck with the sale!

Do you have any interest parting with the monitor separately?
  8. rossmathis

Thanks. And I can't really sell the monitor by itself until I at least sell the tower.
  9. Outlaw.99

Outlaw.99 Well-Known Member

If you do part it Ross, let me know what you want for just the box minus the video card and hard drive...Just want the upgrades out if it to be honest.. No worries if your not parting it though..
  10. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

Are you still on your way home?

BC
  11. rossmathis

Depends on which hard drive you're not interested in. I have an OCZ solid state drive and then a WD Black hard drive.

Ha Ha Ha. Good one! Pictures have been updated. Sorry for the delay.
    Outlaw.99 and Bob Cat like this.
  12. Outlaw.99

Didn't need any hard drive or video but interested in the rest of the box itself...That's the exact same case I use, but I put the 1000watt Kingwin in mine....
  13. rossmathis

I'll pass for now. Just not that interested in parting the thing out, trying to sell each piece by piece. I mean I still use the computer, but I just don't find myself using as much as before. It's still a beast and will handle just about anything I throw at it. There is some wiggle room on the pricing, but I can't just give it away. If you want to work something out please let me know.
  14. Outlaw.99

I understand completely.. I really just needed the board, CPU and memory to be honest... I still may take a look at it again in a week or so.. May be selling my my brand new PS3 soon that I bought and never played, so Ill have more to offer...
  15. rossmathis

Right on. Well keep me in the loop.
  16. rossmathis

Still trying to get this thing a new home.
  17. rossmathis

Bump. Can sell just the tower if anybody's interested.
  18. deathscharm13

deathscharm13 Well-Known Member

how much for just tower? this is almost exact same set up i have..same case,same ram,same cpu cooler, really wish you were selling parts since i dont really need another setup but if price good we can work something out.
  19. rossmathis

I think I'm going to just hold onto the machine for now, but I am considering a new case so if you want to work something out there let me know.
  20. WV_ANDROID

WV_ANDROID Well-Known Member

Nice pc wish I could talk the wife into letting go of the cash front.