• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Custom fonts on pull down menu

to change fonts all you have to do is replace the fonts in the /system/fonts/*.ttf
Its easy to do, but like the poster above me said you need root.
You can use my little bat file i made for the people at the eris forums, this should work for any android phone.
T2NoobBat.zip
If you want to see how its done or what is being done just open up the .bat file with your favorite editor like notepad or notepad ++.
Hope It Helps =]

Upvote 0
T2Noob's batch file looks very nice and robust. However, one thing to keep in mind:

You need to do one of the following:

1. Copy and extract the .ZIP files in the same location as where adb.exe is located, so you can run the batch file and it will successfully call adb
  2. Modify your PATH statement so that it also contains the SDK directory as well as the location of the adb.exe file (I think it just changed with the new API 9 files, b/c I had to edit my PATH statement again for the first time in a long time, so if your old PATH statement all of a sudden no longer works go find where adb.exe is now located and update your PATH statement to reflect the change))

HTH

Upvote 0
T2Noob's batch file looks very nice and robust. However, one thing to keep in mind:

You need to do one of the following:

1. Copy and extract the .ZIP files in the same location as where adb.exe is located, so you can run the batch file and it will successfully call adb
  2. Modify your PATH statement so that it also contains the SDK directory as well as the location of the adb.exe file (I think it just changed with the new API 9 files, b/c I had to edit my PATH statement again for the first time in a long time, so if your old PATH statement all of a sudden no longer works go find where adb.exe is now located and update your PATH statement to reflect the change))

HTH
No you don't the only thing you need is tio have the divers for your phone installed I included the adb in the zip so it can b be run from anywhere.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones