1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Hydrographic printed cases.

Last Updated:

1. dabigcheezze

dabigcheezze Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Some friends and i have opened a Hydrographic printing shop, it's called Liquid Transformations in Spokane Wa. It's the process where you lay a film with a pattern on water and spray it with activator, the film then turns to liquid, then you dip the part (phone case, gun parts, car dash)
    into the water/film and it sticks to the part. It has been featured on american chopper several times, SUPER cool stuff.
    I have some quick examples from my own Evo case collection. If there's any interest i have several hundred pattern choices, also we would like to extend a 10% discount to everyone from the forum. Our website is under construction but you can see my patterns at Liquid Transformations - Local Business - Spokane, Washington - Photos | Facebook
    I have a few more patterns than are on the site, will get them posted soon.
    Thanks for checkin it out!
    Jeff.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. 007shark

007shark Well-Known Member Contributor

That is pretty cool. I wouldn't mind getting my Xbox 360 controller in an urban camo pattern, gray, black, blue. Same would go for the xbox 360 as well.

3. dabigcheezze

No problem at all, check out the photo album, there is a REALLY nice MARPAT camo 360 controller, pm me if you would like a quote.
    Thanks, Jeff.

4. busted bones

busted bones Well-Known Member

Ive seen some articles on this and always though it was a cool idea. I do have a question though about what kind of limiting factors is there to the designs? Such as if I had a design I would like to put on my phone case but dont see it under your designs, could we still do it such as a sports team logo? I also have a tattoo that I think would be interesting for getting put onto a phone cover, the thing is its pretty intricate and uses multiple artistic styles, would that be possible?

5. dabigcheezze

There are some limits, the films come from china and are pre printed, custom films are available but expensive, but there are currently around ten thousand patterns to choose from. I do have a vinyl plotter and can cut lettering or logos and use them for a mask to do reveals, like flames made out of carbon fiber, anything!

6. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

Looks pretty sweet DBC

7. busted bones

busted bones Well-Known Member

I see, I have a tattoo that involves both traditional Japanese art with modern art and is a bit on the complex side with sharks, marlin, dirt bikes, street bikes and nautical stars.

8. dabigcheezze

If you are interested send me your artwork and I will see what I can do..