Custom LeOS 2.5 is out

1. Pino13

Pino13 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
    EAgle_82, qa.sense and Jake11 like this.
  2. Jake11

Jake11 Member

Dear pino,
    i've alrwady downloaded the leos 2.5, z root, root explorer and google app. i dont realy understand technical term if you could guide in the process as i have a 3gw101 ,leos 2.0 in i think. i ve seen other How to Install Leos 2.0?, PC driver installation error and GoogleApps/Market with LeOS 2 beta but noy realy understanding root and i dont know if my phone is rooted.

Plz any help adn detailed xplain will be most welcome.
  3. qa.sense

qa.sense New Member

4. Pino13

Pino13 Well-Known Member

5. Pino13

Pino13 Well-Known Member

Jake,

Try thi guide with pictures:
    http://androidforums.com/lenovo-lephone/316312-leos-2-0-google-install-guide-pictures.html
  6. EAgle_82

EAgle_82 New Member

how to change the theme?
  7. whitewolf69

whitewolf69 Member

If you are using the Lenovo home screen it is in the application area under theme manager. Otherwise if you are using something like LauncherPro in the top right of the screen oposite the time you will see the circle for the original home screen applications you need to press that and you will find them manger.
  8. atko

atko Active Member

Hello I dont't understood "application area under theme manager". I'm not able to find any theme manager application I have last LeUI 2nd edition. Please help me.
    thanks
  9. matthew12345

matthew12345 Active Member

10. King_bob

King_bob Well-Known Member

It is possible to download themes, but only from the lenovo market, and there is a theme maker, but it is in chineese.