1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Lock/Unlock Sounds

Last Updated:

1. Viper43

Viper43 Member This Topic's Starter

Is there an app in the App Market to customize the lock/unlock sound on the EVO to lets say, the Transformer sound. I want to stay stock on the phone, so no rooted apps please. And yes, I Googled the crap out of this question.......
    Thanks!!

Advertisement
  2. ALIASgirl23

ALIASgirl23 Member

Have you tried Lock Bot? You can customize the backgrounds and sounds, though, I think only the pro version allows you to change the sounds.

3. Viper43

Thanks for the reply. So, with the pro version I can put any lock/unlock sound I want in? I only want to change that sound, nothing else.

4. ALIASgirl23

ALIASgirl23 Member

You can change the unlock sound with the pro version using any sound file you have on your phone. You can't add a sound for when you lock the phone though.

5. Viper43

Cool, Thanks. So I can change just the unlock sound and not change the theme, wallpaper or anything else right? I like the way everything else is except the lock sound.. Bit expensive eh?

6. Viper43

Just tried the free version. Very buggy. Sure I could change the unlock sound, but had to change the theme to get to the unlock sounds. Themes are a little cheesy and there is a lag issue too. I just wanted to change the unlock sound, nothing else. Any ideas??

7. ALIASgirl23

ALIASgirl23 Member

8. Viper43

Thanks, but as soon as I saw ogg files that was it for me. I'm new to android and this is wayyyyy beyond me. I was hoping for either an app or something very simple for a noob like me.