Custom Made Incredible DockAccessories

1. n2airz

n2airz Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
    fp99, PalmdaleDroid, 9700c2 and 36 others like this.
  2. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Well-Known Member

You could make some chump change if you sold those. Heck....I'd buy one. Assuming Im not broke at the time :D
    n2airz likes this.
  3. contagous

contagous Well-Known Member

Yeah thats pretty damn sweet , nice job :) maybe you should go into mass production lol, apparently no one else is doing so lol
    n2airz likes this.
  4. xkingofgodzx

xkingofgodzx Well-Known Member

I would deff buy one if the price is right. I would just like the android guy to be more green than turquoise.
    n2airz likes this.
  5. Blacklight82

Blacklight82 Well-Known Member

Looks pretty cool. I'd buy one if the price was right.
    n2airz likes this.
  6. mrspeedmaster

mrspeedmaster Well-Known Member

Nice dock. You can definitely sell that. I would add the tv-out cable to make it a portable media dock station.
    n2airz likes this.
  7. n2airz

n2airz Well-Known Member

Cool Cool guys. I actually thought about selling them. I did a little research and that Droid logo and font is out, Can't use it. You can use the droid robot, but have to give credit too google. So I was trying to think of something else that would look cool in place and haven't come up with anything yet. lol
    WV_ANDROID likes this.
  8. crazyg0od33

crazyg0od33 Well-Known Member

Why dont you put "Incredible" on there?
    n2airz likes this.
  9. AHanks12

AHanks12 Well-Known Member

Personally, I don't really care what it says....I'm just tired of waiting for a freak'in dock for this phone!! I would def buy that if the price is right. Let me know, I'm in!!
    n2airz likes this.
  10. n2airz

n2airz Well-Known Member

I guess because I always think to hard and usually look over the obvious :). I was kind of leaning towards that though, with a wicked cool font.

John
  11. airjordan223

airjordan223 Well-Known Member

You do that on a cnc?
    n2airz likes this.
  12. n2airz

n2airz Well-Known Member

13. ramcharger1979

ramcharger1979 Well-Known Member

I would buy one.
    n2airz likes this.
  14. n2airz

n2airz Well-Known Member

Looks like may need to order some aluminum. I never really intended too sell them. However if enough people want one. I will definitely do a run of 20 or so. I know my brother and his girlfriend want one for sure.
    pjurbina likes this.
  15. cuban11182

cuban11182 Well-Known Member

What are you estimating the price being?
    n2airz likes this.
  16. Kaelin

Kaelin Well-Known Member

Now that is the nicest dock I have seen. I'd buy one if a case would fit. I'd buy 3 if I could get a tv-out cable in one.
    n2airz likes this.
  17. kristanc

kristanc Well-Known Member

Depending on price we'd probably take two! Very cool!
    n2airz likes this.
  18. n2airz

n2airz Well-Known Member

I thinly price would be between 25 and 30 bucks. I more than likely will just have an oversized hole where the cable goes so you can use your own(charging cable or media cable).

As far as being able to fit a phone snugly with a case I would have to know the dimension. I wouldn't beable to make one overzized to fit any case because there are simply too many.
  19. justbrae1

justbrae1 Well-Known Member

Not to crap on your thread, but has anyone looked into the mikradles? They are available on ebay and look neat - but dont have a built in charging cord.
    n2airz likes this.
  20. freddyttt

freddyttt Well-Known Member

n2airz im in for sure-

i threw this together that i was quit happy with-

now im embarrassed:(;)
    cost 7.00-

[​IMG]
    GrandMasterB and n2airz like this.
  21. Diabl0

Diabl0 Well-Known Member

I'm in for one if you do make them! That's AWESOME! :)
    n2airz likes this.
  22. UHF3

UHF3 Well-Known Member

n2airz, that's some damn fine designing and execution with the cnc machine!

Might I suggest adding framework to the back and changing the angle that the phone is inserted so the the phone could be tilted back slightly for better viewing while seated. Looking at the side elevation of your deign I think that rear supporting framework would be a natural extension. BTW, this is just a thought and not a request or critique.

@ justbrae1 - Yea, that's pretty crappy. Your comment would be better suited in a general cradles thread instead of someone sharing their custom work. Not to mention that the mikradle, while maybe functional, is very uninspiring to look at. n2airz's cradle is a piece of functional tabletop sculpture.

n2airz and 06Stang like this.
  23. n2airz

n2airz Well-Known Member

Hey brotha

Necessity is the mother of invention. Your cradle looks fine. I just happen to have a few awesome tools at my disposal. ;-)
  24. n2airz

n2airz Well-Known Member

Thanks alot buddy.

Actually I totally agree with you. I didn't design with the intension of selling it. I just wanted something that looked cool that I throw my phone on to charge ;-). With that said, if you where going to watch a movie on it for instance, a slight angle would help alot.

I have another load of metal being delivered this week I will make a few design changes to make it more functional.

Also the next one will just have the word "Incredible" engraved on it. Damn patent and trademark laws :).
  25. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member

Just a suggestion but I think people would be willing to pay extra if you could put a short USB mini cable in there without the charger. That way you can still insert the phone and take it out with one hand and not have to pick the stand up to do it. The short cables could be bought in bulk for less than $5.00 each. Then you could use any usb wall charger with it. Anybody else? By the way, the demo looks outstanding but +1 on the tilt back for viewing.
    n2airz likes this.