Custom Made Incredible DockAccessories

1. JFeisty

JFeisty Well-Known Member

You know what, there's only been, what two of us asking for a vertical dock? Not having the cable mounted solid like on the horizontal dock, well, might not be ideal. So.....screw it! I'll put my name in for the current style. It kicks butt. Now I wish I would have put my name on the list way back in the day. :( Damn indecisiveness.
  2. JFeisty

JFeisty Well-Known Member

#80 - JFeisty
  3. kevinbakon

kevinbakon Well-Known Member

Okay, here's the first 80 people (which most likely equates to over 100 docks)!
    [​IMG]
    #81 Kaelin
    #82 Mr. Link

Keep 'em coming!

I can't wait to get my hands on one (actually two) of my own . . .
    I was definitely on board before & now I'm really digging the final design with the "android-like" backrest!

Regarding the vertical orientation . . . I think that most of us would like the OPTION to set the phone in the stand vertically . . . I personally like the idea of a deep enough slot to simply set the phone in, lean it against the backrest & manually plug in the cable from the side. This way, there's no need for any major modifications to the final design & everyone is pleased as punch!
  4. Kaelin

Kaelin Well-Known Member

Sigh...fine add me to the list. Haven't been around here lately since the thread became all about the "list". I guess first page of the thread doesn't mean anything.

Love the design though and I still want 2 of them.
  5. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Great idea courtesy of woop. Know you are trying to get first shipments out but for future use think this would only help your endeavor if you can get permission from Google. Just my 2 cents though
  6. Mr. Link

Mr. Link Well-Known Member

#83 - Mr. Link
  7. lostnsound

lostnsound New Member

#84 lostnsound - i will take 2 please, just one question, how will the transaction be done?
  8. cartisdm

cartisdm Well-Known Member

PayPal. Until his brother gets the site up and running, PM him your email address and he'll send you an Invoice.
    lostnsound likes this.
  9. KevinTernes

KevinTernes Member

#85 KevinTernes
  10. ex69

ex69 New Member

#86 Ex69 1 please.
  11. kevinbakon

(Removed)
  12. inkdesigner

inkdesigner Well-Known Member

#86 Inkdesigner 2 please
  13. GJG

GJG Member

#87 GJG wants 2 !!

edit...

your box is full....how do i get my paypal email to you????
  14. silverxbv2

silverxbv2 Well-Known Member

Has anyone linked this on XDA? Might wanna put it over there too.
  15. Storm613

Storm613 Well-Known Member

#88 Storm613
  16. ilovethebeach

ilovethebeach Well-Known Member

I like both of them. I'm a girl and like the simpler one better. But I will buy the other model. Like the idea with the rubber strip or felt to protect the side of the phone.
  17. hazeof3dd

hazeof3dd Well-Known Member

What number are we on 89? Throw me in there.... Should put my name down earlier...
    #89 hazeof3dd
  18. SynisterWolf

SynisterWolf Well-Known Member

cant send pm to the OP so please pm me with all the info you need so i can order one please.
  19. cpirner

cpirner Member

#90 cpirner (just one)
  20. shrewoc

shrewoc Member

what a suprise his inbox is full. My contact is my username at gmail
  21. Le0_Br4zUc4

Le0_Br4zUc4 Well-Known Member

#91 Le0_Br4zUc4 - I want 2 please
  22. kevinbakon

(Removed)
  23. n2airz

n2airz Well-Known Member

I upgraded to a premium account so now my inbox won't get filled up everyday ;-).

John
  24. cartisdm

cartisdm Well-Known Member

Hey John,

Do you have an idea yet about how many orders you'll be able to fill a day/week?
  25. SDotNY

SDotNY Well-Known Member

Am I really one of the first to get their dock?! I came home from work today and found a lil package waiting for me. Who ever is waiting for theirs, I promise you won't be disappointed. It's even better in person.

The dock came in 4 pieces total (base, 2 legs, and the back support) easily assembled with the included tool. Very solid design but really light weight (in a good way). Just took a few adjustments to sit in how I liked and now she's charging away!

Thanks to n2airz!