Custom Notification Bar

Last Updated:

1. chncmdlck

chncmdlck Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All,
    I've been seeing all of these "post your homescreen" pics and some of them have custom notification bars. Like they're themed and textured. I was wondering how to do this. I have metamorph and titanium backup on my phone: I was told I need those. Any help?

Thx!

Advertisement
  2. ericlmccormick

ericlmccormick Well-Known Member

I made my own at circle.glx.nl. Has a lot of options, just select what you want and it creates a zip file then you flash it though recovery

KarateExplosion6 likes this.
  3. chncmdlck

Thx!!!!!

4. KarateExplosion6

KarateExplosion6 Well-Known Member

This is amazing! I should be either working or sleeping right now, but THANKS TO YOU! I'm doing this. :D

Oh, how I love 2 AM Nandroids.

5. chncmdlck

Haha I feel you.

6. cmotion

cmotion Well-Known Member

Wow, those are awesome! I'm just wondering, during one of the options you have to choose what kind of ROM you have (CM, other 2.2 varieties)... Would these work with a 2.1 based rom (xtrROM for example)? One of the things I do miss from my days of experimenting with Froyo is the battery icon with the % inside. These look great and I'd love to try one out if they are compatible with 2.1... either way, great work on these!

7. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

I know the circle battery with the number inside works on xtrSENSE because I'm using version a with white numbers on my phone now. I'm 99.9% sure you choose "other 2.1 ROM" or "other sense ROM", I forget what it exactly says,when uploading your framework.res.apk. One of the developers at xda was kind enough to cook the zip for me as I wasn't exactly sure at the time how to use the web site. I'm going to experiment with new status bar icons in a little while so if you have any more questions feel free to ask. Good luck & enjoy your new battery :D I absolutely love mine. No need for a battery widget anymore