Custom Removable Backs for SGS4?Support

Last Updated:

1. DrZach21

DrZach21 New Member

Is it possible to purchase removable backs for my Samsung Galaxy online? If so, what sites would you recommend? Thanks in advance.

2. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Moved to S4 for better responses and flow of info.:)
  3. DrZach21

DrZach21 New Member

I did, thanks.
  4. Whtchdr

Whtchdr Member

There are a ton of them available on Ebay. You can find carbon fiber, metal, and plastic replacements. I haven't seen any sites selling anything other than OEM replacements however.
  5. EzGoingKev

EzGoingKev Well-Known Member

Is there anyone selling one that is just like the stock piece but has some texture to it (like the S2)?
  6. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Well-Known Member

Yes. Check eBay and Amazon. Lots of choices
  7. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen any carbon fibre replacement backs?

There are lots on eBay that claim to be carbon fibre, but even a cursory glance at the photographs makes it clear that this is just a slightly carbon weave pattern imprinted on plastic or PU leather, not actually carbon fibre at all.
  8. bls

bls Well-Known Member

I think a metal back with good texture would add some much needed heft to the phone. Too light by itself so I've been using a Spigen Neo Hybrid case.

But I worry that putting a third-party metal backing on the phone might interfere with the antennae since the phone wasn't designed to get an ideal signal while accounting for a metal case.