Custom Rom Development Enlighten

1. Biotic

Biotic Well-Known Member Developer

This phone is in dire need of a custom rom so il be hopefully getting started on one here soon.
    If anyone is interested in getting started in custom rom development in the enlighten community, i will assist in this. I will need a tester as i dont own an enlighten. Pm if your enterested.

*I might purchase an enlighten at my donation expense. If you would like development to make progress, donating toward the enlighten project would be very help full and thank full

Advertisement
    :
    invis5 and jcw333 like this.
  2. sharpe351

sharpe351 Well-Known Member

Looking into a build of CM7 for this. Shouldn't be too hard if I can get the build to run. Having issues with the Bluetooth apk.
  3. jcw333

jcw333 New Member

Yeah, I want a custom ROM to enable this branded-Verizon LG Enlighten phone to work on the Sprint network. I have, using old CDMA Tools app on Windows, changed the PRL to a couple months old Sprint one. It seemed to 'take' as when I rebooted the phone, it kept stuttering loss of service for about five repetitions.
    :D:D:D Previously, I had SuperOneClick'd it and all that good stuff. Now there is only to build a fresh ROM to flash on there, which is beyond my current skillset.

I will mail you this phone Monday morning if you should so desire. No worries, I bought it second hand from my neighbor. If ya brick it, ehh , whatever. ;)
  4. Biotic

Hopin to get an enlighten this month then development will begin.
  5. djclitterman

djclitterman Member

Yes I am interested in assisting
  6. Biotic

Just got my Enlighten guys, developing will start soon.

First things i need to do are prepare restore methods and find manual upgrades for people. If anyones into the developing itch and want to help with the project, PM me. Il be leading a firmware project for the Enlighten.
    I will be porting over my Bionx Firmware.
  7. djclitterman

djclitterman Member

Yea I would like. To help let me know what I can do
  8. Biotic

If you dont have dev skills
    *wallpapers
    *sounds, notifications, alarms
    *icons
    *theme ideas
    *firmware add on ideas
  9. oppie