• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Custom Rom Development Enlighten

This phone is in dire need of a custom rom so il be hopefully getting started on one here soon.
If anyone is interested in getting started in custom rom development in the enlighten community, i will assist in this. I will need a tester as i dont own an enlighten. Pm if your enterested.

*I might purchase an enlighten at my donation expense. If you would like development to make progress, donating toward the enlighten project would be very help full and thank full

Reactions: invis5 and jcw333
Yeah, I want a custom ROM to enable this branded-Verizon LG Enlighten phone to work on the Sprint network. I have, using old CDMA Tools app on Windows, changed the PRL to a couple months old Sprint one. It seemed to 'take' as when I rebooted the phone, it kept stuttering loss of service for about five repetitions.
:D:D:D Previously, I had SuperOneClick'd it and all that good stuff. Now there is only to build a fresh ROM to flash on there, which is beyond my current skillset.

I will mail you this phone Monday morning if you should so desire. No worries, I bought it second hand from my neighbor. If ya brick it, ehh , whatever. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones