• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Custom Rom Failure EVO 4G

dindeed

Lurker
Feb 24, 2012
What's up people, I am having a problem with my phone. I have downloaded rom manager to change roms on my evo but I am experiencing difficulty. I did this once and it worked just fine, I changed to a rom and didn't like it and changed it back, no problem. This time I did the same thing but only this time my phone won't restore. This is what I did: I downloaded a rom from rom manager, I didn't like it so in rom manager I selected back up and restore. I chose the rom I wanted to restore and my phone went through the process but wont go back to the homescreen. When it reboots it just goes directly to the recovery mod screen with all of the blue letters. I turned the phone off and back on, even tried the step over but my phone wont get past this screen now. Does anyone have a fix for this? Is this a brick or is it something simple?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones