• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CUSTOM ROM] YDroid v2 ICS Jelly Sensation

Ydroid v2 ics jelly sensasions

Features -support swap -support amarulls -more smooth -more saving battery -undervolt script -deodexed -new boot image -kernel with hell fusion#80 -cwm permanent Bug I have not found bug yet. If you found some bug report to fb @firman yoshioka

Instalations 1. Go to cwm 2. Wipe data 3. Wipe cache 4. Mount & storage -change Mount SYSTEM become UNMOUNT SYSTEM -change Mount DATA become UNMOUNT DATA 5. INSTAL zip >>> choose ydroid v2.zip 6.Reboot system

Download link Dropbox : SORRY ! IM CANNOT PUT THE LINK URL, IF YOU WANT TO TRY IT, I HOPE YOU SEARCH ON GOOGLE WITH KEYWORD LIKE THE TITTLE.

attention if you install the update. Disadvantages: if you install this update, the button can only turn off the power to the shutdown button only. if you want to reboot into cwm using the buttons in the statusbar only. advantages: the system becomes more stable and transparent.

if less willing to put on the original course

Theme theme update yd v2.zip" - SORRY I CANNOT PUT THE LINK URL, CUZ IM NEWBIE HERE, IF YOU WANT TO TRY THIS CUSTOM ROM, PLEASE SEARCH IN GOOGLE WITH KEYWORD LIKE TITTLE. THANKS

Instalations update 1. go to cwm 2. instal zip 3. reboot

Thanks and credit Allah Herry cools (created Rom) Hell lock (kernel's) Galaxy Y Gt-S5360 Community@fb Yoshioka ( testing & theming) Oppheng (blogger)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones