Custom Roms for HTC One SV BOOST MOBILE

1. madnanh0501

madnanh0501 Well-Known Member

HI:
    I have started using my HTC ONE SV BOOST MOBILE to its fullest just recently (after resolving a technical glitch ..thanks to Russellvone) and I love the phone. Battery life, 4g LTE Download speed, etc are some its huge plus points.
    Now I am itching to try out a custom ROM FOR this phone.
    Appreciate a list of Available CUSTOM ROMS which have been stable and have all features enabled within it (no bugs).
    Here are its specs:
    HTC ONE SV
    TWRP 2.6.3
    S-ON
    Jelly Bean 4.1.2
    Carrier: Boost Mobile (CDMA)

Thanks in advance!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Moved to root subforum. :)
    Lordvincent 90 and palmtree5 like this.
  3. shinru2004

shinru2004 Well-Known Member Developer

Any custom rom's for this device should be listed in the All things root guide. If im not mistaken there are no custom rom's for the boost mobile variant as of right now.
    Kreatur3 likes this.
  4. angelus9151

angelus9151 New Member

Has there been any updates to this thread are they still not making any custom ROMs or kernals for boost mobile
  5. Kreatur3

Kreatur3 Well-Known Member

There's a kernel but no roms.
    angelus9151 likes this.
  6. Hathalud

Hathalud New Member

The slow mod-dev support of this phone is one of the major reasons I'm gonna make the jump to the Samsung S3. I can't even find straight forward and reliable help on restoring the stock recovery so that I can update to JB and (hopefully) fix several issues I've got growing on this thing. You would think that by now there'd be several ROMs out for the Boost variant, what with the release of JB ota, but that doesn't seem to the case.

I commend those of you that are sticking it out, I just don't have the patience.
  7. palmtree5

palmtree5 Sunny Vacation Supporter! Moderator

Things might pick up once the KK ota rolls out...
  8. You can grab the stock recovery from either your RUU, or your OTA. If you have a backup which holds your stock recovery, assuming one was made via booting vice flashing your custom recovery upon making your backup, then you can use that as well. Just rename it to recovery.img. To apply the stock recovery is no different then how you went about applying the custom recovery (logic) :)

In addition, I recommend you become familiar with the functions and operations of an android device so that you too may one day be able to contribute to the community. Those who do what they can now didn't just wake up with the necessary skills. It all had to be learned.
  9. @Hathalud

If you have any other questions, just ask me and I will do my best to assist. Feel free to send me a PM as well. I won't be bothered by it lol.
    russellvone likes this.
  10. Kreatur3

Kreatur3 Well-Known Member

The lack of roms is truly annoying lol. Coming from the Evo then the Evo 3d. Even my Optimus v and my triumph had a lot of them. One day I'll jump ship when I can. I want a phone that has miui. Haha! I was going to start trying to learn myself but my pc burned out. Might build a new one once I get tax return. Or get a new phone. Lol.
    palmtree5 likes this.
  11. mfg

mfg New Member

May I ask what those glitches were and what helped resolve them? Hopefully it might be the same problems I'm having now...and can certainly use any help I can find, maybe help others too.

Currently I'm stuck at the splash screen, and restoring back to stock backup hasn't helped. Your glitches...anything similar to that after a bad rom mod? :(

Cheers! :)
  12. ezagent

ezagent Member

How much trouble would it be to provide a link?
  13. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

palmtree5 likes this.