Custom theams after rooting?Support

1. Recreation

Recreation Well-Known Member

My phone is rooted. My question is can I now creat my own themes for the phone? The main things I wish to customize is the app icons. Is there a way to do so?

Advertisement
    :
  2. warock56

warock56 Well-Known Member

If what you need is the app icons on the home screens, I use launcher pro plus, and you just click and hold and you can add whatever shortcut you want with whatever icon you want, and whatever name you want.

or if you want to customize any other icons this should help you out UOT Kitchen, and thank det1726 for this he is the one that gave me the link.
  3. puyow18

puyow18 Well-Known Member

any of the launcher apps (launcher pro, adw, go launcher ex, etc) should have the ability to change home screen icons. but if you want to change the icon within the app drawer, that's different. sometimes simply applying a theme through launcher pro/adw/go will change the more popular app icons, but the less popular icons stay the same. changing these can be more complicated. it consists of unpacking the apk file on your computer and changing the icon(s) in there.

so in short, yes you can change your icons. some ways are easier than others.