• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Customize Incoming Call Screen

D

Deleted User

Hi. For the EVO 4G, can the incoming call screen be customized? When one of my contacts calls, I see name and phone number (which is retrieved from my Gmail contacts information). I would like to see other fields from the Gmail contact as well such as Title and Company. Is this possible?

kl3ist,

I missed this thread somehow. Were you ever able to get Call Informer to work on your Wildfire? The method it uses is probably considered a hack, and I only have the original Droid and a Samsung Fascinate to test with, so I can't always reproduce the problems which are reported to me. I'm still interested in helping. If you emailed me previously, send me another and I will do what I can to help you out.

Thanks!
--Jesta

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones