1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Customize Your Android

1. Blink extends your default Android LED alert system and allows you to customize LED color for SMS/MMS, Incoming Call and Missed Call. By customizing the LED colors (12 colors available) and frequency in your way, you will never miss an alert again while Blink will keep the LED flashing alerts for you.

The most important is it's free:D
    [​IMG]

Here are just some features:

- New SMS & MMS LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
    - Missed Call LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
    - New Phone Call LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
    - Low Battery LED Color & Frequency Adjustment
    - Low System Memory LED Color & Frequency Adjustment

Advertisement
  2. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton Well-Known Member

That's pretty damn neat! May have to look into it.
  3. Melissa31

Melissa31 Well-Known Member

Didnt work for me I tried that the other day, still white :(
  4. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton Well-Known Member

Read the comments ... looks like it doesn't work for the Hero.

Oh well.
  5. Tye

Tye Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me which colours the Desire's LED is capable of creating?
    I've seen Blue, Green and Red but can it do any other variations as the Blink app doesn't have a test feature.
  6. redwoods7

redwoods7 Member

curious if it will work for the Incredible, neat idea....
  7. nifer

nifer Well-Known Member

just installed this on my moto droid, and in-coming call as well as missed call LED notifications don't work.

oh wells...
  8. SysGhost

SysGhost New Member

Works well on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10.
    All 12 colours available.
  9. Hello,

Currently Blink can't not work on Hero, you can visit Here to get more information about Blink.
  10. gerryk

gerryk Well-Known Member

Should this work on a stock N1? It doesn't seem to.
  11. Sure, Blink can works on stock N1, it's free, you can try.:D
  12. Tye

Tye Well-Known Member

Hi afoualer,

Do you know which colours the HTC Desire can utilize using your application?
    I have only tried one (Light Blue) and it did not work, instead of me trying each individual one and wasting mine/my friends time I wonder if you could enlighten me?
  13. gerryk

gerryk Well-Known Member

That's the thing... I have tried. I get the 'Blink is on' message on the bottom of the panel, but I don't notice any different behaviour on incoming calls/SMS etc.
  14. DaddyCee

DaddyCee Well-Known Member

does not work on my Desire Handset on Orange (UK)

15. Hello Tye,

I am not sure about this,Blink works great on my Moto Adroid, amazing :D. As for your question, maybe you can contact the developer for further information. good luck.
  16. Tye

Tye Well-Known Member

Thank you afoualer, I have just done this and I am waiting for a response from the Tech team.
  17. kyle25

kyle25 New Member

Tried on my HTC Legend, not working.
    Probably the hardware does not support
  18. Hello,

They released the new version of Blink, Go and check Here
    [​IMG]
  19. CXXV

CXXV Well-Known Member

Does it work with Eris. No other apps have been able to change the LED color.
  20. Bob253

Bob253 Well-Known Member

Unlocked desire on Vodafone in the UK, it doesn't work on mime either. Also changed the ring tone for incoming calls as well.

Uninstalled now :mad:
  21. Works on mine, it's so bad that Blink can't work your smartphone, all of 12 colors are very interesting and wonderful. Maybe the developer of this app have a long way to go to make this app works on all kinds of Android phone. At present, this is not very good for our user who can't experience with it.:( Anyway, if you want to use it, then good luck:p
  22. amg1322

amg1322 Well-Known Member

does this app work correctly on an evo??
  23. It works on my Moto droid, I am not sure about your device. You can try anyway.:p
  24. Can Blink wins any more awsome?
  25. ariesdragon

ariesdragon New Member

Not working on my HTC Mytouch.
    I had an app like this (although way more awesome and customizable) called BeBuzz on my Blackberry, and there is no comparison. Android has got to get BeBuzz or something equal.