Customize your phone, the way you like it

1. theperfectpunk

theperfectpunk Well-Known Member

I have been away for a while and it seems that a lot of Micromax A70 users want to install themes (customize the looks) on their A70.

The easiest way to do so is by using the UOT kitchen at UOT Kitchen

Feel free to customize your android the way you like.

You'll also need to upload the framework-res.apk file of the phone.

which can be obtained by using root explorer or any other file manager from /system/resources/ folder.

OR

you can download the attachment 'framework-res.zip' in this thread.

Some Features of the kitchen might not work as it is also made to support GingerBread which enables features like notification bar transperancy.

I am also attaching a theme created by me using the kitchen along with the settings.uot file

Please note that the theme can be flashed using the Clockworkmod recovery like any ROM.

If you get an error with status 0 during installation, please download the 7 zip utillity to open the zip file and overwrite the update-binary file in the META-INF\com\google\android folder with the file in update-binary.zip attached with this thread.

If convenient, Please share Kitchen themes to show your creativity and don't forget to include the settings.uot file so that other users can use it to modify your theme according to them.

Thank You!

Enjoy :)

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
    rbdudani, sourru250, rkabhi70 and 3 others like this.
  2. ams04

ams04 Well-Known Member

Screenshot plz
  3. theperfectpunk

Screenshots Attached :)

Attached Files:

4. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member Developer

Its very nice.
    I liked everything but I want my present battery icon.
    How to add It when I flash your customization
  5. theperfectpunk

you need to extract the framework-res.apk using a zip and add replace the battery image files with the ones in your present framework-res.apk and all is good.:)
  6. insane_subro

insane_subro Well-Known Member

But the time stays black in black ststus bar isnt it ?
  7. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member Developer

not now!!!!!!!
    ash1425 developed a services.jar.
    now it is white:)
  8. mastermind1024

mastermind1024 Well-Known Member

Yes,now it looks cool with black bar n white clock.
  9. theperfectpunk

Yup but you can change that easily using the attached uot file and uploading it to the kitchen :)

Guys I want to see some flavor and some creativity.

If you guys could spare some time to make your own custom UOT Kitchen Themes and upload here i would deeply appreciate :)

Thank You!
  10. diabolic head

diabolic head Active Member

nd how to make a new rom wid dis modified framework.apk ???

i mean wt files to replace to get it wrking..
  11. vincy7002

vincy7002 Member

hii theperfectpunk, i want to download these apps, but i cant download properly by links provided by u. can u pls give me links for same.
  12. theperfectpunk

This is not particularly a ROM, you can assume it as a theme :) with customised interface. It can be flashed via Clockworkmod recovery as a normal ROM.

The links are working fine, but if you insist i am attaching the link for the whole package as a single zip file so that you don't cross the limit of maximum number of downloads on hotfile :)

https://hotfile.com/dl/167322972/a73711a/Framework_and_theme_with_settings.zip.html