customizing droid, remove text under icons? Hide notification area?Support

Last Updated:

1. Sushiglobster

Sushiglobster Member This Topic's Starter

Just a quick question, is there a way, with out installing a theme or Home replacement, to remove the text under the icons, so its just an icon only?

also, is there a way to hide the notification area? I thought it would be cool to tap the screen once, and have the batter/time/date/notification area drop down from the top like how it is right now with the stock version, then tap the screen again and it hides the notification area. Wouldn't that be cool? Any way to do this or does something do this already?

I think it would be a slick feature because if you tap the screen once, it does nothing, it will only do something if you hold the screen down (you know to add widgets and stuff)

any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. jillywilliams

jillywilliams New Member

Hi there
    Wondering if someone can help. I had a video I tried uploading to youtube. It said I needed wifi...it turned into a notification on the top line of my droid. I played around in there no way to clear or cancel the download. I deleted the video out of my phone, still the notification is there, saying "waiting for wifi."

any idea how to get this notification out there and cancel the download?

3. 0zzMan

0zzMan Member

Searching for an answer to this too.