• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Customizing Icons, but they are too small!

Jaybot

Feb 27, 2010
Hi everyone. I am trying to customize my icons with an icon set I finally put together that I liked, but when I put it on the screen they are way too tiny to even enjoy them. I'll attach a screenshot below of a regular icon next to one of the ones that I downloaded.

The ones that I downloaded are 100x100 transparent .png if that matters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... I am using BetterCut too if that helps.

213878.jpg

you need to make the icons bigger.

not the canvas size but the (facebook)image itself. the size of the file might be 100x100 but obviously the actual content of the icon is not, and the rest is transparent. its like drawing a tiny picture on a big piece of paper, the paper doesnt need to get bigger, the picture does

post that icon here and ill show you
use imgur.com

Upvote 0
Sorry it took so long, i had to go to sleep
try this one. should be a little bigger. could make it bigger but did wanna lose all the glow around it. Its already cut off enough and doesnt look as good because of this. Thats the reason why the graphic was so small, cause it had a huge glow around it

C8oqV.png

anyways thats just top show you it can be done, i guess

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones