customizing my erisGeneral

Last Updated:

1. biohzrd87

biohzrd87 Member This Topic's Starter

Does anybody have any tips on what I can do to get my eris fully customized the way I want. I'm talking custom screens, widgets, icons, a different lay outs, make my music my alarm clock ringtone, different text apps. I wanna know how to get the most out of my eris and open up its full power.

Also does anyone have any good idea on must have apps?

Advertisement
  2. SyDTRaKKeD

SyDTRaKKeD Well-Known Member

i believe there are threads for all the things you just mentioned...

3. johnnyboy1549

johnnyboy1549 Well-Known Member

download better alarm from the market. that will let you use mp3's as alarm tones. i hear launcherpro from the market gives you options to do different icons and screen layouts, helix launcher has a different layout scheme but it doesnt get you any new icons (but its my personal favorite). and there is even an app to get rid of the lockscreen all together. i dont know how many of these are for rooted phones (mine is rooted) but hope i helped a little.

4. mc48

mc48 Well-Known Member

your options are endless. I would suggest checking out the thread on the eris forum and some of the other forums for droid etc. titled something like "show me your home screen" where ppl post their pictures of their screens and apps so you can see what is possible and get some ideas. But that is what is great about the android...no two screens are alike. You will likely change something on your phone, your background, add an app, add a widget, move a widget...every day like I do. Enjoy!