1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Tips Customizing the S-View window

1. AlexKilpatrick

AlexKilpatrick New Member

I recently picked up a new note 3 and an S-View case. I like the S-view functionality, but it seems like the only thing you can do to customize it is to pick whether is show the weather or not.

Are there any apps that let us have more customization on this view?

Advertisement
  2. mikemullin6

mikemullin6 Member

+1

I would like to know if this is possible, also.
  3. ahjengmool

ahjengmool Well-Known Member

when on the lock screen drag down from the date and it will show you a rectangle outline, then swIpe left to get applications Swiper right and click on the plus sign it will bring up widgets that you can use
    kokiangel likes this.
  4. mikemullin6

mikemullin6 Member

I can get the list of apps but how do I put one, or more, of them on the S-view screen?
  5. AngelicCore

AngelicCore Well-Known Member

I am looking for the exact same thing.
    Even better would be an app that displays a video through the sview
  6. jptsr1

jptsr1 Well-Known Member

swiping down from the date on the lock screen does nothing on my note.
  7. Aethulwulf

Aethulwulf Active Member

Anybody know if there's any new information about this? I'd love to put an analog clock face on the s-window, but I only see one app on the Google Play store, and that's only for minor changes as far as I can tell...