cut and pasteSupport

Last Updated:

1. Claremont

Claremont Active Member

Csn some one give me instructions on how to cut and paste. I would like to take a post from my facebook page and paste it to my smemo, gallery or text messsges
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Are you not able to press and hold to select the text then choose copy within the fb app?

Otherwise you may have to use the mobile site to copy.

Then open your smemo and tap and hold to choose paste.
  3. Claremont

Claremont Active Member

Does not work pressing & holding post. Is the mobile site you're referring to facebook mobile.com? Am newbie to android system. Would appreciate steps to take in order to copy and paste to memos, text messsges, FB, & emails. If you cannot I will try to call Samsung.
    Thanks
  4. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Yes or just in your browser Facebook.com it should let you copy from there.
  5. Claremont

Claremont Active Member

What are steps to tske once you have marked the text you wsnt to copy?
    Also when fotos sre sent to text msges how do you move to your gallery? Sorry but as a newbie to android (I wss Apple 5 user) am very unsure of methods to use. Cut and paste is used differently depending upon what you are trying to do

Thanks to anyone who can assist.
  6. Mehta23

Mehta23 Guides Guide

Usually you'll get a bar that looks like the one in this screenshot. Just click the copy icon.

As for the messages, I'd assume it'd download into the download folder on your SD card, and can be easily accessed with a file explorer app (like astro)

[​IMG]