1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

CWM flashable ATT 10k zip

1. tdm

tdm Well-Known Member

stock-e980-10k-tdm1.zip
    md5=229992efafaf2030748fdb7e1981854a

I'm not entirely happy with the zip, so I named it tdm1 in the expectation that I will be revising it. Nothing should be broken but I'm kinda OCD about getting things right. ;)

Also note I deleted the /system/movie directory to save around 400mb of space.

This boots and functions on my e980, which was originally running 10k when I got it.

Advertisement
    Esimon311 likes this.
  2. jason504504

jason504504 Well-Known Member

Is this stock att flash zip. So what I am trying to ask is if I flash this will I be back to stock?
  3. tdm

tdm Well-Known Member

Yes
    jason504504 likes this.
  4. cougar214

cougar214 Well-Known Member

Hey TDM. Have you updated this at all yet or? And what is it about this package that you're not completely happy with?
  5. tdm

tdm Well-Known Member

I haven't updated it, for several reasons mostly involving time. The only thing I want happy with was the permissions on a few files. Nothing major at all.
  6. cougar214

Ok. Got ya. I know time is a bitch in high heels....lol. But if you ever have time to finish it that would be great. Having a flashable zip to get back to stock would be nice. A great alternative to having to restore through LG Flash Tools and going through that whole process ya know.
  7. tdm

tdm Well-Known Member

It's fully functional and usable as is.
  8. cougar214

Yeah I know. I just mean if you decide to finish it to your liking....lol
  9. hopsin4444

hopsin4444 Member

Will this work with twrp recovery??
  10. cougar214

I flashed it many times using CWM and it flashes without a problem every time. I haven't used TWRP because quite frankly, it doesn't like this phone. The touch never wants to work right so it's unusable.