CWM issue FIX

Last Updated: 2012-08-24 03:19:40
  1. joeycmb

joeycmb Well-Known Member

Hey guy can someone help me with this issue CAN'T wipe cache or format cache in Recovery .....I can only flash Two Roms CTmod and MIUI from....... thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. lMonsterl

lMonsterl Well-Known Member

Try going to mounts and mount /cache
    joeycmb likes this.
  3. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

I've noticed a few issues with CWM myself, but none like that, I been flashing one to death for a client. What I noticed is adb isnt working when booted to cwm, it should be working.

I will check it out n rebuild, publish the update once I have it working etc. ;)
    joeycmb likes this.
  4. joeycmb

happen after tryin to flash the ICS Rom course flashing end with some error....so when back wipe everything + formatin...cache .......already try update CWM Recovery with no luck
  5. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

yea, may be a issue with cwm itself, and I happen to have a Marquee for the moment, so I will rebuild it and test it out to ensure its working correctly and then publish the updated build.

I will post when its published also. ;)
  6. bonsaitek

bonsaitek Member

I noticed in cwm scrolling through menus it says back button disabled and I can't do anything except just scrolling up or down till I enable it. So I keep fiddling with the volume buttons till it's enabled. Hassle sometimes. Does anyone know the proper way to enable/disable the back function in cwm? ↑↑↓↓←→←→ba start? Like Contra? No, seriously any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
  7. bonsaitek

bonsaitek Member

Nevermind I found out.
  8. hopedpocketts

hopedpocketts Well-Known Member

Never had a problem v 5.0.2.8 log marquee and I flash like crazy. Aokp miui ctmod and cm9. Only once I had a problem, softkey don't work did battery pull and no problems since.
  9. joeycmb

iam jelous dude i have cwm 5.0.2.6 by playgod ) cant flash ics rom ....... guess i have to wait 4 now :banghead:
  10. The~Skater~187

The~Skater~187 Well-Known Member

why not update cwm?
    See if that fixes the problem.
  11. joeycmb

I did but doesnt update 1hr nothing
  12. The~Skater~187

Did you re-download playfulgods cwm? When I rooted my marquee and installed cwm I got the 5.0.2.8 version of cwm. Maybe off you tried to completely re-install cwm it may work. I could be wrong though.
  13. joeycmb

finally fix the issue .erasing all cwm backup after did sd card format UNROOT + ROOT using DooMLoRD_v4_ROOT-zergRush-busybox-su ...i runLGMarquee_CWM 5.0.2.8 without issue ..,,install ZV4-Rooted-Boost +backup on CWM ...

THANKS to everyone try help!
  14. The~Skater~187

Glad you were able to get it fixed