1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Cwm

1. mimipilar

mimipilar New Member

guys after i installed the CWM..what im goin to do with the CWM??and whats next??how do i install new ROM??can you help me??i want to see the step by step instruction,how to do all the work.after CWM installed what i will do with that?im using p690

Advertisement
  2. akashash5

akashash5 Well-Known Member

First of all make a backup of your phone using cwm.
    To install a rom search and download it and place it in sdcard/.
    Then go to cwm and wipe data ,cache partition and dalvik cache and select option install zip from sd card and select your rom file.
  3. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Hey, I moved this to the All Things Root section. Thanks for understanding. :)
  4. Mitch432

Mitch432 Member

While on this topic :) Is there any way to access the CWM straight from having the phone turned off? And - When installing another rom and clearing data and what not, I will lose all my data right? (contacts and stuff)