Cyanogen RC3

Last Updated:

1. DellyBelly

DellyBelly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

About to flash to RC3, will give feedback; says it has a newer version of Gapps too.

So far:

Fixed the crash when closing the last window in the default browser
    Boot logo is changed to a Cyanogen logo
    Superuser icon is changed

Dunno if this was like this b4, but when re-adding the power strip widget you have a whole lot of options.

Advertisement
  2. cyberbob25

cyberbob25 Well-Known Member

Not just the icon...the entire superuser application was re-written. It is much more responsive, has tighter security, and also gives you application names in the list (rather than just UID's).

3. Snazzy

Snazzy Well-Known Member

:D

- New DSP(digital signal processor) application that adds compression, effects and equalizer to speaker, headphones and Blue Tooth stereo.

- "Render Effect" that changes your screen colour. Not sure what this is all about.

- Lock home in memory (attempt to keep the current home app in memory at all times)

- Track ball notifications very customizable.

- Lots of UI customizations.

- Force new app installs to SD card by default, application moving etc.

4. DellyBelly

DellyBelly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I take it you like it? This seems like a major step, I haven't seen any of the little annoying bugs like I saw in RC1 and even RC2, seems pretty rock solid now.

I'm still having trouble finding a straight release note for these RC's I only see the full big list of notes from the first RC1.