• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cyanogenmod 10.1 and build.prop edits for Virgin Mobile

gtaber

Aug 19, 2010
Texas, USA
I'm running the Carbon modification of CM 10.1 for the D710VMUB, and have had to make several changes to my build.prop file to the carrier id and things like that to get MMS and voice mail app to work right. I was wondering if anyone out there has played with the same kind of stuff getting ROMs for the sprint SPH-D710 to work correctly on the Virgin Mobile SPH-D710VMUB. No specific features yet, just a discussion on the subject, if there are enough Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 owners out there who are interested in a larger pool of ROMS to play with. Anybody interested?

There is more info if you go to galaxy s2 4g its for the virgin mobile gs2 idk why there is two forums they should delete this one. Also alot of info for this phone and roms and such on xda forums for epic 4g touch (which is this phone) or just check out epic 4g touch on androidforums as well. Really though this part of the forums should be deleted or merged in with galaxy s2 4g as they are the for the same phone and carrier

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones