• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Resurrection Remix for Grand X Max+

Guys, I am sorry, But until someone could help me figure out how to fix the Camera it won't be working for a while. Here is the working build. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3D_3RykpTgKZnZZcWp0V1hDMUU/view?usp=drivesdk

Don't worry, I made sure to test it beforehand. And also, This is the modified .prop one, So it not only has our device model, But the bars are enabled by default.

Again. I'm sorry Camera lovers..

Upvote 0
Guys, I am sorry, But until someone could help me figure out how to fix the Camera it won't be working for a while. Here is the working build. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3D_3RykpTgKZnZZcWp0V1hDMUU/view?usp=drivesdk

Don't worry, I made sure to test it beforehand. And also, This is the modified .prop one, So it not only has our device model, But the bars are enabled by default.

Again. I'm sorry Camera lovers..
Aw I guess I'll have to wait then thanks for all the work though. You're helping to liven up this forum.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, totally new here. Swinging by for a friend who has this phone and also wants a custom rom. I heard you guys talking about moving over the libs, but have you tried moving over system/bin/mm-qcamera-app and system/bin/mm-qcamera-daemon from stock? Sorry if this seems obvious haha. If I can help lmk, I'll try to get my friends OK so I can also test builds.

Reactions: HMT Chryssi
Upvote 0
i guess as far as customs roms go,this is going to be the only one for grand x max +?

I have that, Pac, and CM. All are ok except for the Camera problem.

HMT Chryssi,i dont have enough space on internal and it wont let me backup to sd card? How else can i back up,ideas?

Backup to a PC.

Upvote 0
I've been trying to compile the kernel for Grand X Max+ from source, but no luck. Fix one error, get another. I also tried to build HRoark's ZMax kernel, which I would then port to the Max+. Same error(s). If anyone else has luck just compiling the kernel, let me know. I play around with it every once in a while. I'm thinking maybe I need to try a different Toolchain.
I'm pretty determined to get it done. Once I get passed the Kernel, I'll work on CM12.1 and Omnirom. I'm sure we can do some good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones