• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cyanogenmod 7.2 crashing

Kristoco

Sep 22, 2012
I rooted my LG Optimus T p509 with CyanogenMod 7.2 had a few issues while doing so yet with help got it figured out. Now it is rebooting on it's own every now and then. It does it while just sitting on the table, during a call (gives a weird sound when doing so in the phone speaker) and when I am making tiny systems adjustments.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you fix this?

Thank you!

CM 7.2 has had some "reboot during call" issues; might try a nightly or the Talon Ace kernel; dunno, I haven't followed that issue closely.

OptT are also very sensitive to SD issues. Usually related to unmounting but I find it less stable with a card it doesn't like.

I'd still be using 7.2 on my spare OptT but it has a bluetooth battery drain issue. So now I use Resurrection. It's based on a european gingerbread official rom.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones