CyanogenMod 7 Unofficial Beta 5 02/20/12

1. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

2. hroark13

hroark13 Well-Known Member Developer

to be honest I have not had time to go threw all the settings, I have been too busy trying to get the hardware working

I hope that you could try different settings and post what type of results you get
    jroderka30 likes this.
  3. alewis2k

alewis2k Well-Known Member

Do i need to use A2sd with this mod??
  4. gw4141

gw4141 Well-Known Member

Installed this mornig, added the google apps and the hotfix. I cannot see anything wrong. The new options are great, the camara works perfect and everything else seems to be working great. I am trying to find problems, I cain't find anything wrong. Runs beautifully......too many thanks
  5. Addacus

Addacus Well-Known Member

Indeed... and Hroark... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG CYANOGENMODLULLLLZZZZ
  6. hroark13

no

I am pretty sure that Optimus has a working version of A2sd that will work with this, I will include a link to it in my add on sections when he releases it
    jroderka30 likes this.
  7. weirdfate

weirdfate Well-Known Member

Not sure if this will help but when joesephmother ported the cm6 to the transform he had to have us run a command in terminal on the phone...

something like ppp_runner

not sure if this could just be added to a startup script or something if it does start the 3g.:confused::confused:
  8. alewis2k

alewis2k Well-Known Member

ok thanks alot I guess ill just use Link2sd until then...
  9. fcortes626

fcortes626 Well-Known Member

thanks. i will put it on my phone later after i finish playing bf3 lol. maybe shabby can fix the camera button. same thing happened with his version of 0.9 slim but works fine in 0.9 loaded.
  10. Topken

Topken Well-Known Member

I will wait to try this out once it has matured a little more and people start posting their experiences with it. Till then I will be lurking around.
  11. fcortes626

im going to do my part by trying it and post my experience since im not good at making roms and stuff. you can do the same and it will be more help full and this could mature faster. just saying.:D
  12. fcortes626

could this be a solution to the camera button? its a different phone but maybe it can be done with the previal...
    Camera Fix for CM7 FOUND!
  13. agadida

agadida Well-Known Member

you guys have definitely outdone yourselves. amazing job with this. i'll post more once i get out of work and play around with it.
  14. Rally 517

Rally 517 Well-Known Member

Where is the market?
  15. fcortes626

help its not working for me. it says:
    E:Error in /sdcard/cm-7.1.0-HROARK-beta1a (1).zip
    (Status 0)
    Installation aborted. :(
  16. hroark13

jroderka30 and Rally 517 like this.
  17. hroark13

did you update to CWM 5
    jroderka30 likes this.
  18. fcortes626

yea i think i did it yesterday. ill try the cwm update again. i get:
    finding update package...
    opening update package...
    Installing update...
    assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "SPH-M820" l l get prop("ro.build.product") == "SPH-M820" l l getprop("ro.product.board") == "SPH-M820"
    and then what i posted earlier

edit:
    ahhhh cwm isnt updating. that one just says:
    installing update...
    installation aborted

it wont give me an error.
  19. hroark13

what color is the text when your in CWM

If your not on version 5 you need it, and if you have issues installing 5 I will help you in the CWM 5 thread but not in this one
    jroderka30 likes this.
  20. fcortes626

its orange. it says v4.0.1.5 on the top.
  21. 76ford90lx

76ford90lx Guest

fcortes626 likes this.
  22. fcortes626

ok i got cwm to update. i had it in the right place but i didnt extract the update zip. lol must have missed it. now to try cyanogenmod. do i have to make another back up if i already did it with cwm 4?
  23. hroark13

i would
    jroderka30 and fcortes626 like this.
  24. inigomontoyasr

inigomontoyasr Well-Known Member

fantastic work. glad to see it working properly. for cwm install problems, try manually mounting /system and /data.

A2SD - the latest beta straight from darktremor's xda page works on this without modification. just installed it, no problems so far.
  25. wyllem

wyllem Active Member

Hey i have to ask how is the kernel when it comes to battery life and can we flash one for battery life