• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMod 7 with Telstra Galaxy S GT-I9000T

I have a telstra samsung galaxy s gt-i9000t and i really want to install cyanogenmod 7 on it but there are no tuturials on how to do it! there are plenty on the gt-i9000 and.i9000 biy none for the gt-i9000t.

does anyone know where i can find ore can someone who has.done it please create a tutorial.
preferably video then text but either way.

Thanks
TechMennis

I have a telstra samsung galaxy s gt-i9000t and i really want to install cyanogenmod 7 on it but there are no tuturials on how to do it! there are plenty on the gt-i9000 and.i9000 biy none for the gt-i9000t.

does anyone know where i can find ore can someone who has.done it please create a tutorial.
preferably video then text but either way.

Thanks
TechMennis

I believe your google-fu is weak young grasshopper. ;)

Samsung Galaxy S - CyanogenMod Wiki

"Official CyanogenMod support is for ONLY for the International Version (GT-I9000), Bell Vibrant (GT-I9000M), and Telcel Galaxy S (GT-I9000T)"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones