1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Cyanogenmod 7

1. erik_digital

erik_digital Member

A stable release of Cyanogenmod 7 has been released. Anyone use this on their Epic yet?

Advertisement
  2. qbking77

qbking77 Well-Known Member

3. rounsy222

rounsy222 Well-Known Member

Tried alpha 1 but not 3 or 4. Havent had time lately to experiment with them.
  4. droid newb

droid newb Well-Known Member

Posting just to subscribe to this thread...and to say keep me up to date as to when the bugs are fixed!
  5. hayzooos

hayzooos Well-Known Member

Last time I checked, just about everything is squared away outside 4G, and don't hold your breath for that. See, I'm actually in an area where I can use it (and quite well, though I don't have it on most of the time) so not having it, while isn't a huge deal, is still something for me to think about.

I believe they have MMS, GPS, and camera working, so it's only a short period of time until they come out with a SOLID beta or possibly a true RC.

Note: When I say working, that doesn't mean in the alpha 4, it just means they've said they have them working meaning we can expect them in their next release.
  6. droid newb

Hmmm...may hold off on that then. For now....
  7. hayzooos

hayzooos Well-Known Member

I could've sworn they said they had GPS functioning, but I checked their thread at XDA, and it appears as though one guy was able to get a GPS lock once, and not since then. Sorry for the miscommunication.
  8. droid newb

No worries!
  9. salpiche

salpiche Well-Known Member

Cool! will have to keep an eye here...