• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMod Nightly Builds

I'm thinking about trying out the CM Nightly Builds, but I wanted to know if you guys had any experience with them before? I don't want something that's extremely unstable, but I do love being on the bleeding edge of ROMs, haha. I'm currently running the latest CM build, RC5, and I love it. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks.

I'm thinking about trying out the CM Nightly Builds, but I wanted to know if you guys had any experience with them before? I don't want something that's extremely unstable, but I do love being on the bleeding edge of ROMs, haha. I'm currently running the latest CM build, RC5, and I love it. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks.

I have had good experiences with them. They usually work. I usually like to have a themed phone though, so I usually at least wait for the RCs.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones